Jobs for Ruby Programmmers ?
Author Message
 Jobs for Ruby Programmmers ?

Hello Everybody,

I've read that Ruby is very popular in Japan (than Python/Perl) Any jobs
avialable for Ruby programmers ? Off-line and On-line ? I'm interested in
{*filter*} Ruby programming over the Internet - Any such websites / groups /
etc ? I'm an experience delphi & Java programmer - so doing Ruby wouldn't be
a problem ! :)

Regards,

Lennie De Villiers

ICQ# 57008830

PocketStudio Professional
Pocket-Technologies.Inc
- www.pocket-technologies.com

Write PalmOS Applications With Your Delphi Skills!

PL/I for Palm Project:
subject-line.

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 02:42:40 GMT

1. Looking for the Best Python UI Programmmers...

2. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

3. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

4. OT -RE: small ruby job

5. small ruby job

6. Ruby jobs

7. Ruby jobs

8. Ruby job posted in NYC!

9. Ruby jobs

10. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

11. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

12. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs