Seattle Ruby Brigade - Correction
Author Message
 Seattle Ruby Brigade - Correction

In our May meeting announcement, I mistakenly stated that the meeting
would be held in the SSCC library.  It will actually be in the Seattle
University Lemieux Library (on the third or fourth floor depending on
availability).  The map location and directions given in the previous
email were correct, only the name was incorrect.

thanks,
-pate

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 12:58:46 GMT

1. Seattle Ruby Brigade, May Meeting

2. Seattle Ruby Brigade meeting tonight

3. Seattle Ruby Users Meeting

4. Seattle Ruby Users

5. Any corrections for Programming Ruby

6. Correction, correction...

7. bucket brigade & GC

8. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

9. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

10. Wanted - ALC work in Seattle or tele-commute

11. SEATTLE - SR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - AT&T WIRELESS SERVICES

12. SEATTLE - SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - AT&T WIRELESS