expat.dll missing
Author Message
 expat.dll missing

I am trying to run SOAP4R but seem to be missing 'expat.dll'.
Where does it come from ?

Regards,
Ron Groenenberg

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 01:48:50 GMT
 expat.dll missing

> Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 2:49 AM
> I am trying to run SOAP4R but seem to be missing 'expat.dll'.
> Where does it come from ?

Here:
http://expat.sourceforge.net/

You also can use SOAP4R with REXML or NQXML(*).  You
are using WindowsInstaller distribution, aren't you?
To uninstall half-way-installed XMLParser module at
ruby -rrbconfig -e 'p Config::CONFIG["sitelibdir"]',
delete xml* files here except xmlrpc module if it is
installed.

(*) You can use SOAP4R with xmlscan, one of the fastest
XML processors for SOAP4R because SOAP4R uses streaming
interface only and common SOAP messages are enough small
to parse.

Regards,
// NaHi

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:24:21 GMT
 expat.dll missing
Forgot to mention...

> (*) You can use SOAP4R with xmlscan, one of the fastest
> XML processors for SOAP4R because SOAP4R uses streaming
> interface only and common SOAP messages are enough small
> to parse.

SOAP4R xmlscan module is in CVS repository(**)
but has not been released yet.

(**) http://www.ruby-lang.org/~knu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/lib/soap4r/

Regards,
// NaHi

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:27:49 GMT
 expat.dll missing

> Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 10:24 AM
> You also can use SOAP4R with REXML or NQXML(*).  You
> are using WindowsInstaller distribution, aren't you?
> To uninstall half-way-installed XMLParser module at
> ruby -rrbconfig -e 'p Config::CONFIG["sitelibdir"]',
> delete xml* files here except xmlrpc module if it is
> installed.

I checked http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?WindowsInstaller
Hmm.  WindowsInstaller must include expat.dll.
I don't know why your ruby cannot find expat.dll...

Regards,
// NaHi

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:47:59 GMT

1. Linking to expat.dll

2. Required DLL missing C5SQAX.DLL

3. C55OLEX.DLL file is linked to missing export C55runx.dll:wsl@screener

4. ToGo packaging and missing MSVCP60.dll

5. missing dll files

6. Missing declarations in PB/DLL 2.0

7. Can not start if DLL is missing?

8. Clarion App reports missing RASAPI32.DLL on Windows NT

9. Missing ODBC.dll file in C5 Examples

10. ODBC -DLL MISSING ????

11. wmftxtxl.dll file missing error

12. Subject: Product Scope 32 PRO, Version 4.5a Interim Release - DLL Missing