Ruby, mod_ruby, eruby
Author Message
 Ruby, mod_ruby, eruby

Hi,

I  installed ruby 1.7.3, mod_ruby-1.0.4, and eruby-1.0.2 recently and
compiled them according to the documentation to with with apache 2.0.43.

Apache is working fine as I have php module instaled and tested using .php
file.

But with ruby, i'm having sort of problem.
1. It does not recognize <% ...%> tags
2. Instead of executing .rb, it display the content

First, if you kind enough to advice me how to install ruby, mod_ruby, and
eruby correctly, and second, to give me some test example that
ruby,eruby,and mod_ruby are working. Thanks.

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:26:47 GMT

1. Web Hosts That Support mod_ruby and eRuby?

2. eRuby/mod_ruby hosting proposal

3. mod_ruby / eruby: intermittent failure to load file

4. cookies in eruby mod_ruby

5. getting eRuby to run under mod_ruby

6. Is there any mod_ruby/eruby for Windoze XP?

7. mod_ruby - eruby - apache 2?

8. eRuby and mod_ruby = *slow*?

9. mod_ruby, eruby, apache 2 -- FATAL COMBINATION!

10. Help with mod_ruby and eruby

11. Incompatibilities Apache 2 with mod_ruby and eruby?

12. mod_ruby, eruby on Mac OS X 10.2