Ruby/Fltk/SQLite GPL workbench testers required win32/linux
Author Message
 Ruby/Fltk/SQLite GPL workbench testers required win32/linux

I'm working with ruby/fltk/sqlite as a workbench to write applications
and have a small GPL package for invoicing with multi language
screens.
I'm asking for people that want to play with it and give some
feedback.
I beleive that it can be used to develop a serie of applications
relatively easy.

The package I wrote ilustrate how it can be used, if you are brave
enough do a try.

WIN32 : http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/dadbiz-install.exe

LINUX : http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/dadbiz-linux-dist.tgz

As a general line the screen layouts are generated with "fluid" the
result is preprocesed by a ruby script "fluid2rb" to generate the
apropraited ruby code for the layout, the code to drive the
application is writen in a separated file, database access is done
using the magnific SQLite library, the transaltions are done with a
technic similar to "GNU gettext" but writen entirely in ruby.
It uses utf8 to store the data and I have special interest in know how
it behaves with different charsets.

Thanks in advance for any feedbak !

Mon, 09 May 2005 03:51:38 GMT
 Ruby/Fltk/SQLite GPL workbench testers required win32/linux
Sorry for the people that downloaded the linux version, there was a
problem with the environment variables that tells ruby where to find
the libraries, it is solved now, if you download it again you will get
it running.

Tue, 10 May 2005 07:21:01 GMT
 Ruby/Fltk/SQLite GPL workbench testers required win32/linux

Quote:
> Thanks in advance for any feedbak !

I gave it a run through.  It looks good, though I don't read spanish
so I didn't get to far into the app.

Nice work,

Patrick

Thu, 12 May 2005 00:43:14 GMT

1. Ruby-FLTK-FLWM-SQLITE for developing ruby apps.

2. anyone get ruby-fltk to work?

3. compiling ruby-fltk

4. What happened to Ruby-Fltk?

5. Ruby/Fltk preview release

6. Ruby/Fltk

7. GUIs for Rubies, and FLTK

8. sqlite-python-0.2.0.win32-py2.2.exe fails

9. A Quick Guide to SQLite and Ruby

10. Btrieve Part in Parts Workbench/Win32

11. New Business Rules Engine - Beta Tester Required.

12. ANNOUNCE: OSLib 1.05 and OS/2 - Testers required