Ruby I/O at a Glance
Author Message
 Ruby I/O at a Glance

Hello all...

I've put a little chart on the web that has been
useful to me personally.

See "Ruby I/O at a Glance" at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Comments/criticisms/corrections welcome.

Thanks,
Hal Fulton

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:19:00 GMT
 Ruby I/O at a Glance
Hi Hal,

     Its a cool chart, and I printed it out to keep for reference.
Although I know its alot of work, one way to make it even better would be
to make each method name a hyperlink to a small box giving details of
the method -- inputs, outputs, side effects, purpose, etc.  Even without
this "improvement", its a very helpful aid.

Dennis

|                                           |
|     The way to be happy is to be good     |
|                                           |

> Hello all...

> I've put a little chart on the web that has been
> useful to me personally.

> See "Ruby I/O at a Glance" at:
> http://rubyhacker.com/iomap.html

> Comments/criticisms/corrections welcome.

> Thanks,
> Hal Fulton

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:37:37 GMT

1. Coercions - a second glance at the implementation

2. Coercions - a first glance at the implementation

3. Ruby for Mac OS 9?

4. Ruby on Max OS X

5. OS X + postgreSQL + ruby

6. Help - Ruby 1.8.0, Mac OS X, AEOSA = bus error - one more time

7. Ruby (1.6.7) Net::FTP/OS call hang

8. Help - Ruby 1.8.0, Mac OS X, AEOSA = bus error

9. os-thread synchronize with ruby

10. Ruby-1.8.0 install issues on Mac OS X

11. HOWTO: building ruby 1.6.8 with fink on mac os x

12. mysql-ruby on OS 10.2 - possible?