Ruby Newbie (pun not intended)
Author Message
 Ruby Newbie (pun not intended)

I am a newbie to the Ruby language. I saw the Pragmatic Programmer Ruby
guide at Barnes and Noble and took a look through it. Looks like a lot of
fun.

My question is, does Ruby support international characters? I am thinking it
sure does (since it is used in Japan), but basically, how and are there any
links to any resources for this?

thanks

-John

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:22:17 GMT

1. Our Shareware Site Not Necessarily Intended For Pogrammers

2. Not intended for use in medical,

3. Not intended for use in medical devices

4. egenix-mx-package error : copy_reg is not intended for use with classes

5. Tk under Ruby [newbie to ruby]

6. Not seeing today's ruby-talk ML items on comp.lang.ruby

7. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

8. French pun on Python! :-)

9. Type punning in C

10. Intended use of CUSE