ruby and ncurses
Author Message
 ruby and ncurses

it's interesting that ncurses support colour terminals but neither the
python or ruby extensions do...although there is an ncurses extension for
python to replace the default that does support colour...

anything like that for ruby?

--
*----------------------------------------

| http://www.*-*-*.com/
|
|remove myspleen to email

*-----------------------

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:08:27 GMT
 ruby and ncurses
At Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:40:02 +0900,

Quote:

how about http://kt-www.jaist.ac.jp:8000/~ttate/ftp/curses-20000924.tar.gz?
--

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:48:55 GMT
 ruby and ncurses

Quote:

> python to replace the default that does support colour...
> > anything like that for ruby?
> how about http://kt-www.jaist.ac.jp:8000/~ttate/ftp/curses-20000924.tar.gz?

bingo. this is perfect, this really should be part of the ruby sources.

if nothing else should be part of the RAA...

--
*----------------------------------------

|http://www.biosys.net/snowzone
|
|remove myspleen to email

*-----------------------

Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:14:06 GMT

1. help with ncurses - if anyone can give me a simple ncurses program

2. ncurses-ruby on cygwin

3. ncurses-ruby 0.7

4. ruby-1.6.8-preview4 compile fails in ncurses

5. ncurses-ruby 0.6

6. ncurses and ruby

7. Is there any Ruby app using ncurses?

8. ncurses in ruby

9. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

10. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

11. Ncurses in haskell

12. ncurses and Gwydion Dylan