telnet.rb patch
Author Message
 telnet.rb patch

I am using net/telnet.rb in ruby 1.8 with Telnetmode = false.

There is a serious bug which prevents it working, which I fixed after
some digging through the code.

A quick search through ruby-talk and I found that someone previously
posted the same fix for this:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I think this one had fallen through the cracks, can it be applied?

Thanks

Stephen.
+- S.D.Sykes - www.stephensykes.com - +358 50 577 3879 -
| "Don't be so humble. You're not that great." -- Golda Meir

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:25:53 GMT
 telnet.rb patch
Hi,

In message "telnet.rb patch"

|I am using net/telnet.rb in ruby 1.8 with Telnetmode = false.
|
|There is a serious bug which prevents it working, which I fixed after
|some digging through the code.
|
|A quick search through ruby-talk and I found that someone previously
|posted the same fix for this:
|
|http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/19282
|
|I think this one had fallen through the cracks, can it be applied?

Yes.  Thank you for reminding us.

                                                        matz.

Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:04:32 GMT

1. RB Telnet Client (How?)

2. telnet.rb ECONNRESET

3. BUG: net/telnet.rb gives select invalid argument excepition

4. Expect.rb -- possible patch...

5. possible patch for singleton.rb

6. PATCH: fixed bug in "waitfor" in net/telnet.rb

7. PATCH: fixed bug in "waitfor" in net/telnet.rb

8. gawk FPAT patch: patch to the patch

9. PATCHES: Patch Archive Updated http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tcl/patch/

10. Using tcl telnet client with Windows telnet server

11. Spawn a telnet session from a spawned telnet session

12. expect: telnet within telnet