Ruby and Parrot at the 1/16/2002 Boston Perl Mongers meeting
Author Message
 Ruby and Parrot at the 1/16/2002 Boston Perl Mongers meeting

Dunno if anyone's interested, but there'll be both a short presentation on
Ruby for perl programmers and a Parrot status check at tomorrow's (that'd
be wednesday January 16th, 2002) Boston Perl monger's meeting. If anyone's
interested in going, directions and RSVP details are at
boston.pm.org. (And I wouldn't mind some Ruby folks stopping by--I have
questions... :)

                                                Dan

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:53:13 GMT
 Ruby and Parrot at the 1/16/2002 Boston Perl Mongers meeting

Quote:
>Dunno if anyone's interested, but there'll be both a short presentation on
>Ruby for perl programmers and a Parrot status check at tomorrow's (that'd
>be wednesday January 16th, 2002) Boston Perl monger's meeting. If anyone's
>interested in going, directions and RSVP details are at
>boston.pm.org. (And I wouldn't mind some Ruby folks stopping by--I have
>questions... :)

>                                            Dan

Sorry, can't make it I'm on the other coast.  Are you giving the Ruby
presentation, Dan?

Phil

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 04:03:41 GMT
 Ruby and Parrot at the 1/16/2002 Boston Perl Mongers meeting

Quote:

>>Dunno if anyone's interested, but there'll be both a short presentation on
>>Ruby for perl programmers and a Parrot status check at tomorrow's (that'd
>>be wednesday January 16th, 2002) Boston Perl monger's meeting. If anyone's
>>interested in going, directions and RSVP details are at
>>boston.pm.org. (And I wouldn't mind some Ruby folks stopping by--I have
>  >questions... :)

>Sorry, can't make it I'm on the other coast.  Are you giving the Ruby
>presentation, Dan?

Nope. I don't know enough about Ruby to be comfortable giving a
presentation like this.

The meeting ultimately was turned into a social gathering to toast my
DownSized-ness, so neither the parrot nor the ruby presentation was
made. (The beer was pretty good, though) Next month, most likely.
--

                                        Dan

Dan Sugalski                          even samurai

                                        teddy bears get drunk

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:57:58 GMT

1. Ruby and Parrot in The Perl Review

2. More on Forth and the Perl 6 virtual machine, Parrot

3. Forth and the Perl 6 virtual machine, Parrot

4. Parrot aka Perl 6 info

5. REPOST: Parrot aka Perl 6 info

6. Perl & Python: Parrot

7. My Perl to Ruby Story (was: perl and rub y)

8. Perl/Python/Ruby common backend (Parrot , can Ruby play too?)

9. Perl/Python/Ruby common backend (Parrot, can Ruby play too?)

10. Parrot says hello Ruby

11. Parrots and Cardinals and Ruby, oh my!

12. Ruby and Parrot