Templating Pakage
Author Message
 Templating Pakage

Does anyone know of a package on the RAA which is similar to HTML::Mason in
the CPAN?

Thanks,
Jason

Mon, 30 May 2005 16:15:38 GMT
 Templating Pakage

| Does anyone know of a package on the RAA which is similar to HTML::Mason in
| the CPAN?
|
| Thanks,
| Jason

I'm not sure about "similar to HTML::Mason", but you could check out Amrita.

http://www.brain-tokyo.jp/research/amrita/

I currently use it for the majority of my website projects; it can be used to
create both static or dynamic pages, and really harnesses a lot of what makes
Ruby so great, IMHO :)

Hope that helps,
~ Bruce

--
Bruce R. Williams :: [iusris/#ruby-lang] :: http://www.codedbliss.com

  'It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
  tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.'
  -- Samuel Adams

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:35:18 GMT

1. tcl/expect pakage bundle?

2. ANN: EmPy 3.0 -- Python templating system

3. Spec: Python XML templating language (PXTL)

4. ANN: EmPy version 2.3 -- A templating system in Python

5. ANN: empy 2.2 -- A templating system for Python

6. ANN: empy 2.1 -- Python templating system

7. text templating packages

8. Relative performance of Ruby templating systems

9. web templating for static sites?

10. choice of HTML templating system

11. ANN: Ruby Templating System 0.0.1

12. Templating System