Presenter: Jay Turpin, Intel
Date: Monday, May 12th, 2003
Time: 7:00-9:00 PM
Where: Intel Corporation
5000 W Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, AZ 85226
Building: C7
Room: C7110 - in C7 Lobby
Directions: Drive east on Chandler Blvd from I-10. Turn left (north) at
Rural Road. Drive 1/2 mile to Galveston. Turn left. Drive about a 1/4
mile and look for the first driveway on the left and turn into the Intel
campus. Building C7 is immediately in front of you. Come in the C7 lobby
and follow the signs.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ +W+Chandler+Bl
vd&city=Chandler&state=AZ&slt=33.305700&sln=-111.928700&name=Work&zip=85
226-3601&country=us&mag=9&cs=9&BFClient=&BFKey=&poi=&poititle=&map.x=86&
map.y=193

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 00:19:41 GMT

1. ANN: Reminder Phoenix eXtreme Programming User Group Meeting - June 9th

2. ANN: Reminder Phoenix eXtreme Programming User Group Meeting - June 9th

3. ANN: Phoenix eXtreme Programming User Group Meeting - July 14th

4. Reminder: Colorado Smalltalk User Group Meeting Tonight

5. Reminder: Huntsville VRML Users Group meets tonight

6. Washington, DC, Zope Python User Group Meeting Tonight!

7. Phoenix Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Feb. 7

8. Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3

9. Reminder: Ottawa Smalltalk User Group meeting June 28

10. Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

11. Vancouver Area Smalltalk User Group Meeting Reminder

12. Last Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany