threads -- select
Author Message
 threads -- select

Hi!

I've a server, which is a single-thread program using select.
Ok, the select should go in a new thread, because I use Tk.

I've clients using threads heavily. (and Tk too...)

When I send data from client to client through the server (just 2
clients connected), then sending to client2server is significantly
faster that forwarding the same data from server2client.

Can anybody explain it?

Gergo

+-------"Olyan langesz vagyok, hogy poroltoval kellene jarnom!"-------+
.
Magyar php mirror es magyar php dokumentacio: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:05:47 GMT

1. Python socket/thread/signal/select Tutorial

2. Threads creating threads creating threads...

3. thread, threading, mutex modules and non-threading interpreters

4. Clarion Browse using SQL doing a SELECT ASC and then SELECT DESC

5. select and select

6. ASSOCIATE, SELECT TYPE, and SELECT CASE

7. select.select question

8. select.select example?

9. is there any troubles with select.select in python

10. select.select

11. Windows NT select.select( )

12. Client with select.select()