Ruby filetype plugin for the Vim editor (with matchit support)
Author Message
 Ruby filetype plugin for the Vim editor (with matchit support)

I finally got around to cleaning up my Ruby filetype plugin for the Vim
editor.

With it, you can:

* use matchit.vim for navigating between if/else/end, def/end, etc. pairs
using the % key
* use gf [i [I [d [D etc. to navigate and search
* use tags even if you use identifiers with :: in them
* have a properly set include path automatically

You can get it at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Ned Konz

Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:31:43 GMT

1. Vim compiler plugin for Ruby

2. Ruby integration with Vim editor?

3. ATTN: Vim/Ruby users. Updates to indent/ruby.vim and ftplugin/ruby.vim.

4. Support for filetypes in Motif style file browser

5. Verilog mode for VIM editor

6. COBOL syntax highlighting in the VIM editor

7. configuring vim editor for g77

8. VIM Editor

9. Vim like ruby interpreter?

10. VIM syntax file for Ruby?