Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed
Author Message
 Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed

Hi all,

I should have the new 1.6.5 Windows InstallShield
ready to go later today or early tomorrow.  Anyone interested
in taking it for a spin?

Please e-mail me if you're interested, my news feed has
been pretty dodgy lately.

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development and Mentoring for Agile Methods

--
Books by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas:
    "The Pragmatic Programmer" (Addison-Wesley 2000)

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:20:18 GMT
 Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed
Sure.

web:   http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com   email:

--
Books by Andrew Hunt and David Thomas:
    "The Pragmatic Programmer" (Addison-Wesley 2000)
    "Programming Ruby" (Addison-Wesley 2001)
Signatory to the Agile Alliance (www.agilealliance.org),
--

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:30:11 GMT

1. Beta tester needed: VHDL Studio Solaris/Linux/Windows

2. Beta tester needed: VHDL Studio Solaris/Linux/Windows

3. Beta Testers needed for Windows program

4. Need Beta Testers: Windows gvIB binaries for Python 2.1

5. Installer - Linux beta 01, Windows beta 3f

6. ANN: Installer - Linux beta 01, Windows beta 3f

7. Windows Installer for 1.6.3 Beta

8. Scheme->C on Windows NT, beta testers wanted

9. Windows InstallShield: Beta testers wanted

10. Call for beta testers -- FORTRAN optimizer for Pentium/Pro, Windows 95/NT

11. Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

12. Beta testers needed