The Decline of Scripting
Author Message
 The Decline of Scripting

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:03:09 GMT
 The Decline of Scripting

<SNIP>

Quote:
> According to this post (courtesy of the FAQ):

> http://www.ruby-talk.org/blade/00382

> Ruby was born in February 1993, which must therefore mean that Ruby has
> been mainstream for some eight months now. I wonder if anyone has
> informed Matz? ;)

eight MONTHS....let's see...  ; )

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 05:30:11 GMT
 The Decline of Scripting

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:50:39 GMT
 The Decline of Scripting

Quote:
> Good grief. I really, really must remember to start placing <sarcasm>
> tags around my posts.

No...I need to get better at reading what people write.  : )

Bob

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:00:19 GMT

1. decline in Smalltalk jobs?

2. decline of Ada?

3. Declining Forth popularity.

4. decline of Ada?

5. decline of Ada?

6. The Decline of Lisp and the Disintegration of the USSR

7. F-Script 1.2.4 available: Smalltalk-based scripting for Mac OS X

8. Creating an awk script to extract other scripts from a file

9. Access to Script Name Within Awk Script

10. New Product: Five-Script, the scripting language for CA-Clipper developers

11. Scripting and Scripting Language

12. Still no REXX script engine for ActiveX scripting?