C++ parser?
Author Message
 C++ parser?

Any C++ parsing classes written in Ruby?

I want to parse some C++ source so that I can auto-generate several
different data - documentation and other C++ classes.

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:45:15 GMT
 C++ parser?

Quote:

> Any C++ parsing classes written in Ruby?

> I want to parse some C++ source so that I can auto-generate several
> different data - documentation and other C++ classes.

Writing a correct C++ parser is not a simple task.  You might do better
to take an existing parser and wrap it as a Ruby extension.

If you are interested in generating C++ documentation, why not use
Doxygen?  It's open source, so if it doesn't generate documentation
quite the way you would like, you can always submit a patch.

Paul

Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:39:26 GMT
 C++ parser?
On Sun, 26 May 2002 19:58:49 +0900

Quote:

> Any C++ parsing classes written in Ruby?

> I want to parse some C++ source so that I can auto-generate several
> different data - documentation and other C++ classes.

You might want to look at OpenC++.

http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~chiba/openc++.html

Ryan Willhoit

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 04:45:58 GMT
 C++ parser?
Hello,

You should have a look at: http://www.gccxml.org

-- Christian

> Any C++ parsing classes written in Ruby?

> I want to parse some C++ source so that I can auto-generate several
> different data - documentation and other C++ classes.

Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:28:45 GMT

1. new VRML97 C++ parser (and converter into POV-Ray) now available

2. Verilog C++ Parser Class

3. C++ parser in Prolog

4. C++ parser

5. C++ parser in Tcl

6. C++ Class Parser ?

7. thread safe parser in c/c++

8. Nice parser for C++ header language written in Scheme

9. VRML 2.0 Parser for C++

10. Announcing CobolTransformer toolkit: COBOL parser, COBOL generator, C++ expression library

11. C/C++ data-structure/Class parser written in python

12. Parser for c++ Header files