amrita V0.9.1(first beta release)
Author Message
 amrita V0.9.1(first beta release)

I released amrita V0.9.1, the first beta release, get it from...

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

(amrita home page was moved to this URL)

This release includes a component for CGIKit, a nice framework for cgi
programming, that do template processing by amrita engine as a
component of CGIKit.

You can see the demo and sources at...
http://www.*-*-*.com/

This demo will continue about a week and move to other server. I will
announce detail about it at amrita home page.

--
Taku Nakajima

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:24:43 GMT

1. Announce: Awka v0.3(beta) released

2. gbeta v0.5 released - free (g)BETA interpreter (GPL)

3. gbeta v0.5 released - free (g)BETA interpreter (GPL)

4. First beta release for gawk 3.1.3

5. First beta release of d2c CodeWarrior plugin available

6. Announcing the first beta release of the Technical Analysis Library

7. ANN: the first beta of PySNMP 3.x has been released

8. ANN: First beta release of Jython-2.1

9. ANNOUNCE: JPE, the Java-Python Extension - first beta release

10. ANN: First beta release of Jython-2.1

11. ANNOUNCE: JPE, the Java-Python Extension - first beta release

12. Tcl Plugin 2.0 first beta release