The FXBook project at SourceForge -- an attempt to author books on FXRuby and the FOX Toolkit.
Author Message
 The FXBook project at SourceForge -- an attempt to author books on FXRuby and the FOX Toolkit.

Everyone,

The FXBook project at SourceForge was accepted and I'm starting
to flesh it out.  There's not much up yet, but here's the URL:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

I at least have all necessary tools to take DocBook SGML to
HTML, PDF and some other formats.  Now, it's time to start
authoring.

I'm going to try to get a rough draft for a Table of Contents
for the FXRuby Pocket Reference up sometime tomorrow.  I'd
like to get that done first ...

-- Dossy

--

Panoptic Computer Network             web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:30:08 GMT
 The FXBook project at SourceForge -- an attempt to author books on FXRuby and the FOX Toolkit.

Quote:

>   http://fxbook.sf.net

> I at least have all necessary tools to take DocBook SGML to
> HTML, PDF and some other formats.

Good luck with the project.
BTW - What are you using? FOP? PassiveTeX?

Aidan

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:35:31 GMT
 The FXBook project at SourceForge -- an attempt to author books on FXRuby and the FOX Toolkit.

Quote:

> >   http://fxbook.sf.net

> > I at least have all necessary tools to take DocBook SGML to
> > HTML, PDF and some other formats.

> Good luck with the project.

Thanks.  If nothing else, I'll have collected all the necessary
information _I_ need in order to do build the application I'm
working on in FXRuby -- the money I'll earn off the application
justifies the work I plan to put into FXBook.

Quote:
> BTW - What are you using? FOP? PassiveTeX?

OpenJade with DocBook and DSSSL.  Currently (until I have more
time) I'm using the Linux Documentation Project's ldp.dsl
stylesheet.  When there's more content authored, I'll start
coming up with a personalized stylesheet for the project.

-- Dossy

--

Panoptic Computer Network             web: http://www.panoptic.com/

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 03:08:37 GMT

1. ld errors attempting to install FXRuby on Solaris 8

2. Gear Up Project CA TH 2B

3. Gear Up Project CA TH 2B

4. dylanlibs sourceforge project

5. New `spambayes' project on SourceForge

6. ht2html project at SourceForge

7. ZODB development page & SourceForge project

8. gmpy 0.1 (pre-alpha) at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gmpy/

9. SIM project su Sourceforge

10. PySpelling Project created on SourceForge

11. No projects shown in TCL foundry on sourceforge