Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 1:09 PM

Subject: Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1 How to use this server

Plaese send commands in the mail body not subject to the address

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help

# help
or
help

server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

ML server exists to descrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:04:59 GMT
 Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

1 How to use this server

Plaese send commands in the mail body not subject to the address

The command syntax is as follows:

# help
help

# help
or
help

server functions overview

# help

to get general information on this list

# guide

If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
e-mail to

ML server exists to descrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
to use server functions as could as possible.

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.comGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:59:11 GMT

1. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

2. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

3. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

4. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

5. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

6. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

7. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

8. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

9. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

10. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

11. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

12. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically