MusicBrainz-Ruby 0.1.0
Author Message
 MusicBrainz-Ruby 0.1.0

Hi everyone,

I just released MusicBrainz-Ruby version 0.1.0.  MusicBrainz-Ruby is a
set of Ruby bindings for the MusicBrainz ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
client library.

Please note that since this is the inital release, so there may be a few
outstanding quirks (although I think I've managed to root most of them
out).

URLs:
* Project Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/
* Download: http://www.*-*-*.com/
* API Reference: http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;             OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

  application_pgp-signature_part
< 1K Download

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 05:44:15 GMT

1. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

2. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

3. RFD: comp.lang.ruby (getting Ruby out of comp.lang.misc)

4. Ruby: Ruby/Tk widget demo

5. ruby-lang.en older than ruby-lang.ja

6. Ruby/Tk update (for Ruby 1.8.x)

7. Ruby-GOME2-0.5.0, Ruby/GtkSourceView-0.1.0

8. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Welcome to comp.lang.ruby!

9. Ruby Tuesday - Sydney Ruby Users' Group Meeting

10. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Welcome to comp.lang.ruby!

11. Russian Ruby resource and Ruby Course