tnsping interface?
Author Message
 tnsping interface?

Hi all,

Has anyone written a wrapper/extension for Oracle's tnsping?  I'm
looking for something that would not only return success/failure, but
ping time, parameter file info, adapter info, etc.

If not, would there be interest in such a beast?  Possibly including it
as part of DBI?

Regards,

Dan

Tue, 31 May 2005 03:49:22 GMT

1. Interface Signatures -- an alternative to Interfaces?

2. Interfaces réparties...[Distributed interfaces]

3. implicit interface vs. explicit interface

4. X interface in Quintus prolog or C(C++) interface in Quintus prolog

5. ST DLL with C-interface possible?

6. database interface

7. anyone know of a MAPI interface for VW??

8. Objectstore C API interfacing to Smalltalk

9. Morphs? Where can I learn about Morphic Interfaces

10. VW: Interface with CADand WMF-files

11. A matter of External Interfacing

12. User Interface single or multi threaded