ncurses-ruby 0.7
Author Message
 ncurses-ruby 0.7

ncurses-ruby is a ruby extension which wraps the ncurses library. It provides an almost complete wrapper of the ncurses library.  Additionally, it can also be used to wrap the PDCurses library.

Source and a win32 binary for MinGW-ruby are available from http://www.*-*-*.com/

Version 0.7 features
- an new example showing how to interactively read in a line of text from user input
- emulations of the scanw family of functions iff scanf for ruby is installed
- an new example using one of them
- a bug fix for the get(n)str functions family (Thanks to J. Daubert)
- some function renaming to avoid name clashes with ruby-1.8 (Thanks to D. Kearns)

  Tobias

Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:07:05 GMT
 ncurses-ruby 0.7
Distribution 0.7 was missing an important file (lib/ncurses.rb), thus
0.7.1 is now available.
Quote:

> ncurses-ruby is a ruby extension which wraps the ncurses library. It provides an almost complete wrapper of the ncurses library.  Additionally, it can also be used to wrap the PDCurses library.

> Source and a win32 binary for MinGW-ruby are available from http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/

> Version 0.7 features
> - an new example showing how to interactively read in a line of text from user input
> - emulations of the scanw family of functions iff scanf for ruby is installed
> - an new example using one of them
> - a bug fix for the get(n)str functions family (Thanks to J. Daubert)
> - some function renaming to avoid name clashes with ruby-1.8 (Thanks to D. Kearns)

>   Tobias

Fri, 09 Sep 2005 04:29:05 GMT

1. help with ncurses - if anyone can give me a simple ncurses program

2. ncurses-ruby on cygwin

3. ruby-1.6.8-preview4 compile fails in ncurses

4. ncurses-ruby 0.6

5. ncurses and ruby

6. Is there any Ruby app using ncurses?

7. ncurses in ruby

8. ruby and ncurses

9. 0.1 + 0.2 + 0.7 = 1.0 ( true or false )

10. PicForth 0.7 available

11. ANNOUNCE: buddha 0.7 released

12. lazy.py 0.7 - Lazy expressions and datastructures