Ruby interface for Swiss Ephemeris library
Author Message
 Ruby interface for Swiss Ephemeris library

Hi!

I'm interested if someone is using Swiss Ephemeris library
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) with Ruby and/or if there is some
interface/wrapper how to use the library function.

It looks worth to use the provied library in comparison with the task to
write the whole thing from the scratch.

If there is no such a thing, then .. well, I'm still a Ruby newbie, but nice
opportunity to have a concrete project ahead of me :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Gour

Registered Linux User #278493

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 22:43:36 GMT

1. Ruby/SMB - ruby interface to the libsmbclient library

2. ephemeris OT

3. Swiss numeric and Currency pictures ?!?!

4. Final notification for the Swiss Smalltalker User Group Meeting

5. For Swiss Smalltalker

6. JOB: Swiss Bank Corporation seeks Object-oriented developers.

7. Swiss numeric picture token (2nd)

8. Swiss numeric and currency pictures ?!?

9. From the Swiss, Cerebral Fitness

10. Swiss coffee in your disk drives

11. ruby interface to /dev/epoll ?

12. FXRuby interface from Ruby