"The Ruby Way" Reviewed on freshmeat.net
Author Message
 "The Ruby Way" Reviewed on freshmeat.net

Apologies in advance if this has already been reported, but I didn't see it
over the last few days in comp.lang.ruby. Phil Tomson recently reviewed Hal
Fulton's "The Ruby Way" for freshmeat.net:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Lyle

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 06:17:35 GMT
 "The Ruby Way" Reviewed on freshmeat.net

Quote:

>Apologies in advance if this has already been reported, but I didn't see it
>over the last few days in comp.lang.ruby. Phil Tomson recently reviewed Hal
>Fulton's "The Ruby Way" for freshmeat.net:

>    http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/438/

>Lyle

I was wondering when that review was going to show up ;-)

Phil

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 06:48:15 GMT
 "The Ruby Way" Reviewed on freshmeat.net
> Apologies in advance if this has already been reported, but I didn't see
it
> over the last few days in comp.lang.ruby. Phil Tomson recently reviewed
Hal
> Fulton's "The Ruby Way" for freshmeat.net:

>     http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/438/

No, this hasn't been reported before as far as I know.

Thanks, Lyle. And thanks, Phil, for the kind comments
and the constructive criticism.

Cheers,
Hal Fulton

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:36:25 GMT

1. Ruby "finalize", "__del__"

2. Better ways of expressing "KIND"

3. "Into the Realm of Oberon", a review

4. Linux Journal reviews "Learning Python"

5. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

6. Review of "Migrating to Fortran 90"

7. Review of "Migrating to Fortran 90", J.F. Kerrigan

8. Review of "The Craft of Prolog"

9. Book review: "Lisp Style and Design"

10. Book review: "Lisp Style and Design"

11. Windows 2000 "Net use" message redirection

12. Calling "net send" from VX-Rexx