xml data binding for Ruby ?
Author Message
 xml data binding for Ruby ?

hello

is there an xml data binding module / library for Ruby similar
to Sun's JAXB for Java??

markus

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:06:22 GMT
 xml data binding for Ruby ?

Quote:

> is there an xml data binding module / library for Ruby similar
> to Sun's JAXB for Java??

On

http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?XMLinRuby
,
http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?JasonArhart
wrote

"I am working on an XML binding system in along the lines of JAXB"

P.S.
Jelly generates classes from XSDs, but a) will never offer validation,
b) probably will lack other major features of JAXB, and c) unfortunately
is for from being released; I hope I'll find more time to work on it.

Perhaps you want to start a JAXB style project in Ruby?

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:04:50 GMT

1. Eiffel XML Data Binding

2. XML Data Binding Specification (for Java)

3. xml.sax and reserved XML characters in the data stream

4. Ruby-ODE (Open Dynamics Engine Ruby binding) 0.01

5. Using CLOCC xml.lisp to print XML in XML format

6. Question about XML-Smalltalk binding

7. Your message to xml-bindings awaits moderator approval

8. XML Parsing the Ruby way.

9. Help on ruby XML/RPC

10. Ruby, XML schema( RELAX NG) and a Q&D parser

11. Ruby(the language)XML?

12. Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File