rubygarden temporarily hosed?
Author Message
 rubygarden temporarily hosed?

not to point out the obvious, but have others seen this?

Jack

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:49:02 GMT
 rubygarden temporarily hosed?

Quote:

> not to point out the obvious, but have others seen this?

It should be back now - I had a name server issue.

Dave

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 02:05:02 GMT
 rubygarden temporarily hosed?
Hey Dave,

What fun...thanks for getting it back so quickly!

Jack

Quote: