I am clinically stupid. (fastcgi.rb bug)
Author Message
 I am clinically stupid. (fastcgi.rb bug)

Hey, all.
        I just fixed a really stupid bug in the FastCGI module where I wasn't
seek()ing the standard input stream back to zero before yielding the request.
So attempts to read form parameters from standard input (like the cgi.rb module
does) will end up reading 0 bytes, since it's at eof.
        So if anybody out there thinks I suck, you're right. The fixed version is
at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~eli/fastcgi.html ... I promise to be good next
time. =)

--
Eli Green
Connection closed by foreign host.

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:38:06 GMT

1. cgi.rb and fastcgi?

2. Bugs corrected in DBD/ODBC/ODBC.rb and DBD/Proxy/Proxy.rb

3. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

4. I am a stupid newbie.

5. Stupid RB question???

6. REPOST: I am a stupid forger

7. Stupid question I am afraid, but I could use a pointer or two

8. STUPID QUESTION I AM AFRA

9. Just starting -- am I stupid? (new and initialize)

10. Maybe I am just stupid... :(

11. REPOST: I am a stupid forger

12. Is Fortran great or am I stupid?