Ruby lecturer in L.A. ?
Author Message
 Ruby lecturer in L.A. ?

Mon, 30 May 2005 03:47:15 GMT

1. Continuous builds a la Ruby

2. Free APL2 seminar at L.A. City College

3. Users Group in L.A.?

4. Smalltalk Porting project/Contract - L.A. and San Diego

5. ***** LAST CHANCE!****** L.A. Smalltalk Conf. on 4/22

6. **Smalltalk Stuff You Can Really Use** L.A. -- 4/22

7. L.A. Smalltalk Conference Gets HOTTER!

8. L.A. Smalltalk Conference Set for April 22

9. Seeking Clipper programmer - L.A. CA, USA

10. NEEDED: CLIPPER PROGRAMMER - L.A.

11. L.A. Tech jobs