Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11 
Author Message
 Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11

Beta 1.11 of REXXIO FIle I/O library is now available at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

It Contains -:
 File Functions
 Directory Functions
 Search Functions
 Window Functions
 Keyboard/Mouse Event Functions
 Rexx Functions
 Registry Functions
 Global Stem Variable Functions
 General Functions

--
Les Moull



Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11
This looks really interesting, but I must be doing something wrong.  My code
is crashing the system with the following:
trace e
rc=RxFuncAdd('rexxioinit','REXXIO','rexxioinit')
rc=rexxioinit("C:\Regina")
rc=RxFuncAdd('dirstem','REXXIO','dirstem')
rc=dirstem("C:\Data\Rexx","datadir")
say 'datadir.0'=datadir.0
do ptr=1 to datadir.0
    say 'datadir.name.'ptr'='datadir.name.ptr
end
exit
REGINA caused an invalid page fault in
module <unknown> at 0000:00000017.
Registers:
EAX=006382be CS=015f EIP=00000017 EFLGS=00010203
EBX=007605b0 SS=0167 ESP=006382bc EBP=006382c8
ECX=0000000d DS=0167 ESI=0065d254 FS=4be7
EDX=0051000c ES=0167 EDI=0063a910 GS=4bde
Bytes at CS:EIP:
f0 08 80 00 f0 6f ef 00 f0 00 00 00 cc 58 05 38
Stack dump:
006482c0 011a6d3f 006382de 00638704 011a4610 006382de 00000000 00000000
00b80000 000b0000 82fc0000 000d0063 000c0000 000b0051 000d0000 00030000
Can anyone tell me what I am obviously doing wronG?
Thanks,
Thom Stone

Quote:

>Beta 1.11 of REXXIO FIle I/O library is now available at
>http://www.lestec.com.au

>It Contains -:
> File Functions
> Directory Functions
> Search Functions
> Window Functions
> Keyboard/Mouse Event Functions
> Rexx Functions
> Registry Functions
> Global Stem Variable Functions
> General Functions

>--
>Les Moull



Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11

Quote:
>This looks really interesting, but I must be doing something wrong.  My code
>is crashing the system with the following:
>trace e
>rc=RxFuncAdd('rexxioinit','REXXIO','rexxioinit')
>rc=rexxioinit("C:\Regina")
>rc=RxFuncAdd('dirstem','REXXIO','dirstem')
>rc=dirstem("C:\Data\Rexx","datadir")
>say 'datadir.0'=datadir.0
>do ptr=1 to datadir.0
>    say 'datadir.name.'ptr'='datadir.name.ptr
>end
>exit
>REGINA caused an invalid page fault in
>module <unknown> at 0000:00000017.
>Registers:
>EAX=006382be CS=015f EIP=00000017 EFLGS=00010203
>EBX=007605b0 SS=0167 ESP=006382bc EBP=006382c8
>ECX=0000000d DS=0167 ESI=0065d254 FS=4be7
>EDX=0051000c ES=0167 EDI=0063a910 GS=4bde
>Bytes at CS:EIP:
>f0 08 80 00 f0 6f ef 00 f0 00 00 00 cc 58 05 38
>Stack dump:
>006482c0 011a6d3f 006382de 00638704 011a4610 006382de 00000000 00000000
>00b80000 000b0000 82fc0000 000d0063 000c0000 000b0051 000d0000 00030000
>Can anyone tell me what I am obviously doing wronG?
>Thanks,
>Thom Stone


>>Beta 1.11 of REXXIO FIle I/O library is now available at
>>http://www.lestec.com.au

>>It Contains -:
>> File Functions
>> Directory Functions
>> Search Functions
>> Window Functions
>> Keyboard/Mouse Event Functions
>> Rexx Functions
>> Registry Functions
>> Global Stem Variable Functions
>> General Functions

>>--
>>Les Moull

You need multithreaded Regina REXX
Get Multithreaded Regina REXX from
http://beyond.com/PKSN023867/prod.htm
Place REXX.DLL in C:\REXX
There is also a update to REXXIO 1.15 with comms functions from
http://www.lestec.com.au

Run this

f=RxFuncAdd('rexxioinit','rexxio','rexxioinit')
d=rexxioinit("C:\REXX\REXX.DLL")
f = dirstem("C:\REXX","DATADIR")
say "datadir.0 =" datadir.dir.0
do ptr=1 to datadir.0
say 'datadir.name.'ptr'='datadir.name.ptr
end
exit

Reagrds,
Les



Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11
Les,
    I'm still having problems.  I got the multithreaded Rexx you suggested
and installed it in a directory C:\REXX.  I put this in my path statement
and put yur example in my C:\DATA\REXX directory.  I moved to C:\DATA\REXX
and entered REXX TESTX which is what I renamed your example.  I also changed
the code that pointed from G:\ to C:\ for REXX.DLL  and now I receive the
following error.  I spent about and hour and a half trying various other
combinations of things with the code but still no joy. Still trying to
figure this out.  I don't se a G:\ below so maybe I had a fat finger in the
code before I changed it.
C:\Data\Rexx>rexx testx
     3 *-* f = dirstem("C:\REXX","datadir")
Error 43 running C:\Data\Rexx\testx.REX line 3:  Routine not found
Error 43.1:  Could not find routine "DIRSTEM"
Thanks,
Thom Stone

Quote:


>>This looks really interesting, but I must be doing something wrong.  My
code
>>is crashing the system with the following:

.........SNIP.........
Quote:

>>>Beta 1.11 of REXXIO FIle I/O library is now available at
>>>http://www.lestec.com.au

>>>It Contains -:
>>> File Functions
>>> Directory Functions
>>> Search Functions
>>> Window Functions
>>> Keyboard/Mouse Event Functions
>>> Rexx Functions
>>> Registry Functions
>>> Global Stem Variable Functions
>>> General Functions

>>>--
>>>Les Moull

>You need multithreaded Regina REXX
>Get Multithreaded Regina REXX from
>http://beyond.com/PKSN023867/prod.htm
>Place REXX.DLL in C:\REXX
>There is also a update to REXXIO 1.15 with comms functions from
>http://www.lestec.com.au

>Run this

>f=RxFuncAdd('rexxioinit','rexxio','rexxioinit')
>d=rexxioinit("C:\REXX\REXX.DLL")
>f = dirstem("C:\REXX","DATADIR")
>say "datadir.0 =" datadir.dir.0
>do ptr=1 to datadir.0
>say 'datadir.name.'ptr'='datadir.name.ptr
>end
>exit

>Reagrds,
>Les



Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 Announce REXXIO Beta 1.11
Les,
    There's joy in Illinois!  You were so correct.  I had an old copy of
another rexx in my path that I had forgotten about.  Removed that and all is
as it should be.
Thanks for you intuition,
Thom Stone

....SNIP......



Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Announce Free REXX Input/Output Library REXXIO Version 1.0

2. IAPL v. 1.11 QuadMC {machine code}

3. IAPL v. 1.11 System functions

4. ElfData XML Editor 1.11

5. LSP SFX-Builder 1.11 - NEW VERSION

6. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

7. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

8. Clipper rookie using Summer '87, PLink86 and Blinker 1.11

9. ANN: iForth 1.11 for Linux

10. ANN: Gfx Graphics Library Release 1.11

11. PmwContribD 1.11

12. SIE : Simple Inference Engine - Update 1.11

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software