Calling Batch from Rexx/OS2
Author Message
 Calling Batch from Rexx/OS2

You could run the TCPSTART.CMD by invoking another CMD.EXE.  Something like
this:

"CMD.EXE /C TCPSTART.CMD"

_________________________Reply Header_________________________

Subject: Re: Calling Batch from Rexx/OS2
05-24-94 05:12 PM

On Tue, 24 May 1994 19:35:57 GMT Robert Losee said:

Quote:

>My STARTUP.CMD is written in REXX. I've tried to invoke a batch >program

(TCPSTART.CMD to run TCP/IP). When I just call it with quotes >around it I'm
told that I'm chaining, a bad thing and it dies. Help >tells me I should
"CALL" it so I do, but then the called program >TCPSTART.CMD gets errors that
indicate to me the files is being >interpreted as a Rexx program, not a batch
program that it is. > You could always convert TCPSTART.CMD to REXX...

--------

Systems Programmer
NYS Legislative Bill Drafting Commission
1450 Western Avenue
Albany,NY 12203
VOICE:(518)458-5114  FAX:(518)458-5108

Sun, 10 Nov 1996 16:15:08 GMT

1. Calling Batch from Rexx/OS2

2. OS2 REXX CPU usage function call?

3. Calling dos program from OS2 REXX

4. Calling dos program from OS2 REXX

5. call a batch file using rexx

6. Batch MVS REXX Calling Telnet

7. NT REXX assistance for OS2/VM REXX man

8. VSE: Interest in REXX-Binding for VSE-OS2 ?

9. HELP: Rexx & FTP from OS2 to MVS

10. Char input in REXX/OS2

11. OS2 REXX Compiler

12. Printing functions in rexx os2?