VisPro-ReXX or VXReXX
Author Message
 VisPro-ReXX or VXReXX

Hallo Ihr Alle dort draussen,
I just wanted to know if it is better to buy VisPro-ReXX or VX-ReXX. Perhaps there is anyone of
you out there who experienced with both programms.

Ralf Dnkelmann
Universit?t Bielefeld

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VisPro-ReXX or VXReXX
r> I just wanted to know if it is better to buy VisPro-ReXX or
r> VX-ReXX. Perhaps there is anyone of
r> you out there who experienced with both programms.

I downloaded "demo" versions of both, and chose VisPro, and used it
ever since.  No regrets.  VX-Rexx has better marketing though and maybe
a bigger user base.

___
 X KWQ/2 1.2i X What has four legs and an arm?  A happy pit bull.

Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VisPro-ReXX or VXReXX

Quote:
>Hallo Ihr Alle dort draussen,
>I just wanted to know if it is better to buy VisPro-ReXX or VX-ReXX. Perhaps there is anyone of
>you out there who experienced with both programms.

Ralf,

If your interested in REXX, you need VisPro/REXX.  Our development
environment is just like the WPS, so you'll already know how
to use our interface.  Our .exe's are approx 160K in size, and there is no
dll required.

We have built in team development, which allows you to share remote projects,
create link to remote forms, view changes, rollback changes and sync source
code.  All the advanced features of a versioning tool, built into the product at
no extra charge.

Our database designer can't be beat.  It support DB2/2 2.1, Oracles native
Rexx support, Watcom SQL and any ODBC enabled database.  We generate
all the rexx code for you to access the database without even typing in
a line of code.  You can join tables with our drill down support, which will also
generate all the code for you.

Included in our 3.0 version, you'll get our Image object pack, which contains an
image editor which will load .bmp, .gif, .pcx and more as well as a color wheel
and a pattern selector object.

We also have free tech support.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Barry
HockWare Technical Support

Wed, 25 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VXREXX or VisPro Rexx?

2. VisproRexx, VXREXX, and Object Rexx

3. VXREXX vs VISPRO REXX (IMHO)

4. Opinions: VxREXX vs. VisProREXX

5. for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX

6. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

7. VisPro/Rexx vs VX-REXX

8. VisPro Rexx or VX-Rexx ?

9. VX-REXX C/S 2.1b Much Slower Than VISPRO-REXX

10. REXX Compiler for VisPro/REXX

11. Questions: Vispro REXX, REXX and OS/2

12. Object REXX,VisPRO/REXX and Threads