DOS files - simple(?) queries
Author Message
 DOS files - simple(?) queries

I have recently acquired a DOS version of REXX, having used the IBM3090 version
for some years. I have encountered two rather basic problems, to which I suspec
the answers are simple: 1: Can one have more than one output disc file open at
the same time? I have succeeded in opening two files at once, but only one seem
s to accept output. 2: I rapidly run out of memory, as versions of RX and COMMA
ND pile up. This can be counteracted by issuing an EXIT from the DOS prompt, bu
t surely REXX can be made to unload itself on program termination. Or can it?

Sat, 12 Jul 1997 20:35:23 GMT

1. Query: Pass variable to DOS bat file

2. cw2003: transfer blob into dos files, transfer dos files into blob

3. MySQL query in PHP: Not query zero amounts also removes null amounts from query

4. Simple Query

5. simple query

6. looking for simple query template

7. Simple C query

8. Newbie: simple lambda query

9. Simple query

10. Uniqueness principle (Conjunctive VS Simple query)

11. Please help with query - probably very simple...

12. simple query about implemnting data hiding