NETREXX file i/o
Author Message
 NETREXX file i/o

I've been tinkering around with NetREXX and to say the least, I'm very
impressed.  Without "too much brain work" I've been writing java
classes, left and right...

However, anyone out there have a sample class that does file I/O?

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 NETREXX file i/o

Quote:

> I've been tinkering around with NetREXX and to say the least, I'm very
> impressed.  Without "too much brain work" I've been writing java
> classes, left and right...

> However, anyone out there have a sample class that does file I/O?

Find the class RXFILE.  It makes working with files much easier.  I
don't know the exact URL, but I know it's linked to the main NetRexx
site.  http://www2.hursley.ibm.com/netrexx/

It also has other links to useful sites such as "Freely Available Code".

Rick...

--
--------------
Rick Wilkerson

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetREXX file I/O!

2. NetRexx course (was: Starting on NetRexx)

3. Rexx in NetRexx ? (was Re: NetRexx

4. File functions for NetREXX.

5. Calling cobol from Java ( EJB ) with NetRexx on VM/ESA

6. NetRexx List ambiguous

7. prominent Rexx/NetRexx links

8. NetREXX problem

9. NetRexx ???

10. NetRexx Course?

11. Visual NetRexx Feedback Release published

12. nitt netrexx Q