Now thats a little more like it!
Author Message
 Now thats a little more like it!

<*\
] and Plasticman....we subscribed to a couple of your subs..users are having a
] pretty good time in there...guess you have been seeing quite a few Diamonds &
] Denim taglines over there on your system!!!
/*>

Well, it's really been fun running the subs that I run.  I can say this
much.. I hope to get more and more systems involved in the nonNEWSGROUP type
sub..

Thanks for the nice hello.. it really brought a smile to my face.. at this
unG-dly hour of 4:45am.. woke up to the sounds of (NO NOT BENNY
GOODMAN..hehe) the computer disk drive downloading off of 1020 EmeraldNET.
Never actually spoken to him.. but I know that that system's been serving me
well.. I want to see if there's a system that's 28.8 (V34 preferably, or Dual
Standard HST V34) that I may be able to connect with, due to the fact that I
am long distance, in Connecticut.

Please respond via Email.  Thanks!

Plastikman over and out :)
Plastikman

Equus [VSB] VirtualBBS Support />VBBS-OS/2<\ EmeraldNET Region 8 Coordinator

 0
 0Via: 1203000*21 1020*21 1010*21

Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:50:22 GMT

1. 1 little, 2 little, 3 little endians...

2. DOME source code thats run under Visual Works 5i.4

3. ASAP: Self.ForcedReset - true, Alternative thats faster?

4. Looking for Y2K version of SBT AR thats clipper index compatible

5. initializeing a structure (if thats how you spell initialize)

6. QUESTION ON CODING FORMS(I BELIEVE THATS WHAT THEY R CALLED)

7. Help with Curses and OS/2 (thats PDcurses!)

8. Opening a sqlite db thats inside a starkit or vfs via tclsqlite extension

9. limited test-less loop-less call-full repetition

11. Microsoft likes us :)

12. Looking for someone who likes to write reports