Newbie Question: Object Rexx with MySQL
Author Message
 Newbie Question: Object Rexx with MySQL

Quote:

>then I tried 'make' an got this result:

>gcc    -o rexxsql loader.o my.o hash.o util.o
>rxpack.o  -L/usr/lib -lrexx -lrexxapi -lpthreads -L/usr/lib/mysql/ -lmysqlcl
>ient     -lm -ldl -lnsl -lpthread

>/usr/i486-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads

Remove -lpthreads from your LIBS in the Makefile.  -lpthread is correct.

Adam
--

"My eyes say their prayers to her / Sailors ring her bell / Like a moth
mistakes a light bulb / For the moon and goes to hell."  -- Tom Waits

Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:38:51 GMT

1. OS/2 REXX Question (Object REXX Question Inside)

2. Newbie REXX - VX/REXX Questions...

3. Newbie REXX - VX/REXX Questions...

4. Object REXX and VX-REXX (Some questions)

5. Object Rexx Questions (opening program objects

6. newbie question: MySQL installation

7. Newbie question - windows clipboard into rexx variable

8. Rexx Newbie Parse Question

9. REXX newbie question

10. REXX Newbie question: Line length problem

11. newbie Frontpage Rexx question

12. Newbie REXX question: reading & writing HEX value