comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal
Author Message
 comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

This article is a HOAX.  Please ignore it.
If you MUST followup, check the newsgroups line.

Quote:

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:43:42 GMT

1. comp.lang.rexx, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

2. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

3. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

5. comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

6. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

7. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of newsgroup removal

8. comp.lang.forth, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

9. comp.lang.logo, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

10. comp.lang.dylan, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. comp.lang.oberon, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

12. comp.lang.pl1, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal