Rexx dynamic SQL to DB2 (TSO/ISPF source code)
Author Message
 Rexx dynamic SQL to DB2 (TSO/ISPF source code)

For everybody that asked for it (and for the rest of you that didn't):

I've posted REXX code that uses DSNTEP2 to make dynamic SQL access to
DB2. If you care to get the code, please go to
http://www.*-*-*.com/ and follow the "FREE" tab.
Among other Rexx code snippets, DB2 related one is published under the
September(2) date-stamp.
New code is being posted bi-weekly.

Quick and dirty access to DB2 when you lack better tools or way of
integrating DB2 data into your TSO/ISPF applications... you be the
judge.

This is a public service of my company and carries no warranty or
any other obligation whatsoever. It is being published for public
education and benefit and promotion of Rexx in IBM environment.
Please make sure that you read the legal disclaimer and
accept it before using the source code.

I hope that you'll find this example (as many others) useful.
Your feedback or contributions are welcome.

Nash

--
--------------BGD Consulting - Your Helping Hand----------------
----------------------------- ----------------------------------

100 Antibes Drive, Suite 2905|       Phone: (416) 650-5757
Toronto, ON  M2R 3N1,        |         Fax: (416) 650-6411
C A N A D A                  | Cell/Mobile: (416) 917-0130
----------------------------- ----------------------------------
-----------bgd software inc. - Your Software Solution-----------

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Canada Vancouver - PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL - Experienced Programmers

2. US - FL - MIAMI ***MVS/TSO,ISPF,DB2,INSTALL (SOFTWARE LIBRARIAN)****CONTRACT

3. REXX +TSO + ISPF + Endevor

4. Montréal - Informatique Conseil Plus - C-List REXX SAS TSO/ISPF

5. MVS TSO/ISPF REXX Question

6. TSO/REXX and ISPF

7. Attempting Simple AI under MVS Rexx./TSO/ISPF

8. Look for help calling ISPF from MVS/TSO-REXX

9. Rexx and MVS TSO ISPF

10. TSO ISPF, CLISTs and/or REXX exec

11. SQL statement with DB2 in a rexx program

12. DB2 Commands in REXX/SQL in Regina