how to convert current time to gmt?
Author Message
 how to convert current time to gmt?

hello:
    I don't know how to convert current time to gmt, can someone give me
any suggestion?

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to convert current time to gmt?
Xuezhou liu entertained comp.lang.rexx with the following story:

Quote:
>    I don't know how to convert current time to gmt, can someone give me
>any suggestion?

If you have an interpreter which accepts the new ANSI options to the time
function, then:

 say time('N',(time('S')-time('O')+86400)//86400,'S')

should do it.

If you don't then you may well be stuck because pre-ANSI Rexx isn't even
aware of the existence of timezones.
--

------ http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/users/ian.collier/imc.html

New to this group?  Answers to frequently-asked questions can be had from
http://rexx.hursley.ibm.com/rexx/ .

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting time from GMT to another timezone

2. GMT time vs. local time

3. gmt vs. labview daylight saving time XL

4. GMT Time

5. gmt time again

6. Getting GMT time

7. GMT Time Conversion

8. UTC (GMT) time in VisualAge

9. UTC (GMT) time in VisualAge

10. converting time in a string to a time field

11. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

12. Convert time string to UNIX time