RXU Utilities
Author Message
 RXU Utilities

Does anyone know how to contact Dave Boll, who wrote the subject
rexx utility functions?  I am having a problem, and need some help
with the rxqprocstatus function.

Fred Springfield                         for e-mail
Plymouth, MN                             remove the 'xxx'

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RXU Utilities

|   Does anyone know how to contact Dave Boll, who wrote the subject
|   rexx utility functions?  I am having a problem, and need some help
|   with the rxqprocstatus function.

Last I knew, Dave was working at Ford, but had stopped work on RXU.

I think he's since moved on.

--
dIon Gillard, Certified Java Programmer
VisualNetRexx: http://www.trongus.com/VisualNetRexx

Thu, 08 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. request for RXU utility example

2. RXU Utilities

3. OS/2 Rexx Macro Space functions (use with RXU utility pkg)

4. calling Non-Rexx DLLs from REXX with RXU

5. Contacting RXU author

6. RXU and Sems

7. Where is RXU 1.7 (YDBAUTIL)?

8. Rxu Macrospace Fnctns