Vxrexx & DB2/2 Ver 2.1
Author Message
 Vxrexx & DB2/2 Ver 2.1

Running Vxrexx CS with the c level patch.  I just upgraded
to DB2/2 Ver2.1 and now I can't acess any DB's.  I migrated
them ok, as Visualizer can access them.  I used the bind prog
to rebind them.  I get a SQL0236W msg.  Says not enough SQLVAR
entries.

Any help abppreiciated.

[A

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Vxrexx & DB2/2 Ver 2.1

Quote:

>Running Vxrexx CS with the c level patch.  I just upgraded
>to DB2/2 Ver2.1 and now I can't acess any DB's.  I migrated
>them ok, as Visualizer can access them.  I used the bind prog
>to rebind them.  I get a SQL0236W msg.  Says not enough SQLVAR entries.

Give Watcom tech support a call; Watcom has (or will soon make available)
a VX-REXX update for DB2/2 2.1.

Barry Nance
  author of "Using OS/2 Warp", "Introduction to Networking",
  "Client/Server LAN Programming", "Networking Windows for Workgroups",
  and "Connecting with LAN Server". BYTE Magazine Contributing Editor.

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vxrexx & DB2/2

2. Vxrexx & DB2/2

3. VXRexx 2.1 Bug(New Feature?)

4. Update question VXREXX 2.1 to 2.1a

5. File Manager 2 Ver 2.1 for C4 released !

6. Clarion For Dos Ver 2.1 (Data file structure)

7. I NEED THE SOURCE CODE FOR CFIL DOS VER 2.1

8. Clrian for DOS ver 2.1

9. Unloading DB to ASCII text file from Ver 2.1 for DOS

10. Ver 2.1 Rel 2110 Dos Error: 0

11. ver 2.1 of Call Handling and Dispatch (CHaDS) now available