Use ARexx to read an rgb file to use with Opalvision
Author Message
 Use ARexx to read an rgb file to use with Opalvision

Hi,

I`m new to ARexx   :-(

Can anyone help with this ?

I have a file containing rgb data and I want to read it
using ARexx so that each `rgb` sample flood fills a cell in
a grid created using OpalVision.

(Does the file have to be a binary or text ?)

I cannot understand how to read the file. I have a good
understanding of C (Lattice v6.0) but I`m not getting very
far with ARexx. Although I have been successful in using
ARexx to draw shapes and flood fill them etc.

Can you explain the code that would enable me to do this ?

I want to use ARExx because I have to create 400 grids and
it will obviously take forever otherwise !

I need to do this because I`m slicing up the CIE LUV u` v`
chromaticity diagram for data to create colour filters
(I`m reading for a PhD in Image Processing)

Anyway, thanks for reading this,

Bye,

Tony

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using ARexx to read rgb file for use with Opalvision

2. Problem using ARexx to read a rgb file for use with Opalvision

3. end-of-file during read using unformatted reading

4. Using VFS to read zip files inside of tar files

5. RGB to HSV conversion using PIL?

6. BLT graph: Problem setting colors using RGB notation

7. ARexx: Using systemwide global variables - PLEASE HELP!

8. reading a file and using arrays

9. Reading windows ini files using VW2.0

10. Image extraction without IMAQ, using Read JPEG file.vi

11. read text file using LAN

12. Reading Lots of Files using RxPipe