Opinions: VxREXX vs. VisProREXX
Author Message
 Opinions: VxREXX vs. VisProREXX

Quote:

>Hi!  I'm trying to decide between purchasing VxREXX and VisProREXX.
>I've downloaded demos of VxREXX 2.1 and VisProREXX 3.0.  They seem
>quite similar, but I like the idea of a self-contained EXE that VisProREXX
>supports.  Also, the runtime DLL was much smaller with VisProREXX
>(210k vs amost 800k I believe).

>Does anyone who has used both have a preference/opinion?

>Thanks!

>Greg Kondrasuk

Well with VX-Rexx you can also do text mode applications (it helps you
put together the program).  But I heard that Vis-Pro Rexx also puts out pretty
fast running programs (VX-REXX programs run kinda slow).  Unless somebody
knows how to speed them up, if somebody does please let me know how. :) If
you just want to do GUI applications then Vis-Pro Rexx would be your best bet.

                  Regards,
                   Norma

Sat, 09 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VisproRexx, VXREXX, and Object Rexx

2. Start a VXRexx program from a VXRexx Program

3. VXREXX vs VISPRO REXX (IMHO)

4. PARTS Vs. WindowBuilder Opinions?

5. Ambitious Survey: 00 opinions vs. OO experience

6. PARTS Vs. WindowBuilder Opinions?

7. Ambitious Survey: 00 opinions vs. OO experience

8. OP: Info- vs. Opinion-

9. Ambitious Survey: 00 opinions vs. OO experience

10. Opinions on Labview vs Genie

11. WANTED: Opinions re *** MUMPS vs. others ***

12. Opinions on Graphical/Schematic capture vs HDL-text only design