Registration of Subcommand handler failed
Author Message
 Registration of Subcommand handler failed

Hi

I use ObjRexx for W32 and try to register my own subcommand handler
via the REXX-API. Sometimes it works very well, but sometimes
the function RexxRegisterSubcomExe() returns RXSUBCOM_NOTREG.
Although the error occured, I can use the RexxStart() with success.

Does anybody made the same experience? Are there more errors
which have the state of a warning or is something other wrong?

TIA
Gernot
ALASKA Software

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: External command (Subcommand) handler to update REXX parameters

2. Subcommand handlers vs. external functions

3. Python COM registration fails (NT 4.0)?!

4. handler-case vs handler-bind

5. handler-bind vs. handler-case

6. Subcommand Interface for VM FTP

7. Passing subcommands to OS/2 FTP session?

8. REXX DLL problems solved (was Re: Problems getting C subcommand to work)

9. Problems getting C subcommand REXX DLL to work

10. TIP #178: [info pid] and [info tid] subcommands

11. TIP #164: Add Rotate Subcommand to the Canvas Widget

12. TIP #163: A [dict merge] Subcommand