A fantastic book but now I want more.....
Author Message
 A fantastic book but now I want more.....

I've been working with Ueli Wahli's "Object REXX for Windows 95/NT with
OODialog"; this is a fantastic book.  I've learned a lot by studying it;
however, like a good book should, it has left me wanting more.  Particularly
in two areas:

1.  I'd like to see an entire book on using the Resource Workshop.  The online
documentation has created more questions, for me, than it answered.  Though
the book dedicated an entire chapter to this feature it really left a lot
uncovered.

2. I'd like to see a book that covers in detail using Object REXX for Web site
Development.  Again this was discussed in the book but not to the extent I'd
like to see.

The book, "Object REXX for Windows 95/NT with OODialog" is a fantastic work
that does everything that the authors promised; so please do not think that I
am criticizing this fine book.  Nothing could be further from the truth.
Rather as I stated at the beginning,  like a good book should, it has left me
wanting more.

Ueli, thank you for this fine work.  Now please consider my request for more.

Paul

 ---------------------------------------
| Paul A. Porter  ICQ ID: 890012        |
| http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;         |
| A member of HWG [HTML Writers Guild]  |
| htt://www.hwg.org/                    |
 ---------------------------------------

Sun, 06 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A fantastic book but now I want more.....

Quote:
>I've been working with Ueli Wahli's "Object REXX for Windows 95/NT with
>OODialog"; this is a fantastic book......

Thanks for the compliments.  I am sorry but there are no plans for more ITSO
books on Object Rexx.  I am currently working on a NetRexx redbook, should be
out in a few weeks.  It includes all JDK 1.1 (JDBC, RMI, beans, etc).

Ueli Wahli - IBM ITSO San Jose

Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Fantastic Book!

2. BOOK WANTED: Abel Assembler Book

3. Fantastic Smalltalk Contract California S. Davenport

4. SIGS is fantastic

5. Support - FANTASTIC

6. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

7. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

8. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

9. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

10. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

11. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS

12. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - WORLDWIDE APPARTMENTS