Drag/Drop from VX-REXX container to WPSHELL?
Author Message
 Drag/Drop from VX-REXX container to WPSHELL?

I know it's possible to drag objects from the Workplace Shell to a VX-REXX
container.  I wondering it is possible to drag objects from VX-REXX to
Workplace SHell objects, like dropping stuff on the E editor icon and such.

If so, what does it take do accomplish this?  Thanx!

Know of any employers seeking a hard working computer programmer, technician,
operator?  Please point them to my WWW home page!
REV. 20 Mar 95--->   ftp://ftp.crl.com/users/ky/kylemill/kylemill.html   <---

Tue, 16 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag/Drop from VX-REXX container to WPSHELL?

Quote:

>I know it's possible to drag objects from the Workplace Shell to a VX-REXX
>container.  I wondering it is possible to drag objects from VX-REXX to
>Workplace SHell objects, like dropping stuff on the E editor icon and such.

>If so, what does it take do accomplish this?  Thanx!

If you're running VX-REXX 2.0 and higher, you can drag from a container
onto certain WPS objects.  If you're running VX-REXX 2.1 you can drag from
any object.  You have to set the AllowDrag property on the object first.
For containers you then have to set the "Filename" attribute for the
records you wish draggable, which associates a real filename with said
record.  In 2.1 on non-container objects you can intercept the DragStart
event and call the StartDrag method with the appropriate format strings,
as documented online.

Eric

Tue, 16 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. VX-REXX 2.1B Can't drag from WE to Container

2. VX-REXX: Drag-drop question

3. VX-Rexx Drag/Drop between exe's

4. VX-Rexx Drag-Drop

5. HELP: VX-REXX Drag and Drop

6. HELP: VX-REXX Drag and Drop

7. VX-REXX: Problems with font and color palette drag and drop

8. VX-REXX: Drag and Drop Question

9. Need help with drag and drop for VX-REXX program

10. VXRexx Drag Drop

11. VxREXX--Drag n Drop Printing?

12. VX-REXX Container Help