CA7 - Help needed
Author Message
 CA7 - Help needed

Hi,

I want to change de DUE-OUT time from jobs in de REQ queue by running
the program BTI in batch.

Does anybody know how I can do this?

Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:46:05 GMT
 CA7 - Help needed

Quote:
>I want to change de DUE-OUT time from jobs in de REQ queue by running
>the program BTI in batch.

Cool. What does that have to do with REXX?

Quote:
>Does anybody know how I can do this?

Probably. Why not try fora related to CA software?

Any unsolicited commercial junk E-mail will be subject to legal
action.  I reserve the right to publicly post or ridicule any
abusive E-mail.

I mangled my E-mail address to foil automated spammers; reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 03:25:58 GMT
 CA7 - Help needed
Because I have posted this question in several CA related posts any
nobody reponds!

Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:05:43 GMT
 CA7 - Help needed

Quote:

> Because I have posted this question in several CA related posts any
> nobody reponds!

The ADDSCH command will add a number of minutes to the jobs due-out
time in the REQ queue,

e.g.  ADDSCH,JOB=1000,TIME=60

CA-7 job number must be used.

The SUBSCH command will subtract minutes from the job.

Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:54:19 GMT
 CA7 - Help needed
John, you are the best!

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:24:22 GMT

1. CA7 - Help needed

2. MVS / CA7 Structure CA7.SASJOB

3. MVS & CA7 Structure *.CA7.SASJOB

4. MVS & CA7 Structure *.CA7.SASJOB

5. How do I run an ISPSTART command under CA7 scheduler

7. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

8. I need your help, very much, I need clip4win.lib and blinker.exe

9. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

10. Java in VRML code...need help...or need a piano/keyborad.wrl

11. Need help to grok c extension that needs to use callbacks with data

12. HELP - I need help