Enough is Enough
Author Message
 Enough is Enough

Will somebody tell me what has happened to this list?  (Yes, I know about
the merger.)

Will somebody tell me what newsgroup/list/whatever deals with practical
questions concerning REXX usage and proposals for enhancements/extensions?
(As opposed to the merits of Perl and the perils of MI.)

Failing that, would anyone like to join me in setting up such a group?
I have just the name. . .

Mon, 19 Dec 1994 06:23:23 GMT
 Enough is Enough
Ben Chi said:

>(As opposed to the merits of Perl and the perils of MI.)

May I diffidently request that the comparison re scripting
languages be moved to comp.lang.misc, as a more suitable
place for that discussion?  REXX isn't even part of that
discussion anymore...

Thanks in advance, and regards.
$$/

Mon, 19 Dec 1994 11:30:37 GMT

1. Enough C bashing -- pick on Java or VB

2. J, World Enough, and Time

3. enough to have pax + sources?

4. Is APL good enough for CGI ?

5. not enough memory?

6. Not Enough Disk Space

7. Not enough parameters for a printf statement

8. A Word Is Enough For The Wise!

9. Primitive failed in: EmSystemConfiguration>>#loadComponentPrimitive: due to Not enough memory

10. Help: Not enough memory to save VW2.0 image

11. Data Transformation to files: Is RB 1.1 fast enough

12. MySQL: is it implemented enough for my purposes?