Environmental Variable
Author Message
 Environmental Variable

Hello guys, totally new to using REXX and having some trouble looing up
information on it, I'm coming up with the same three sites over and over.
Can any of you tell me how I access environmental variables in a REXX
script.

K1ng

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 05:41:33 GMT
 Environmental Variable
Welcome to the great world of Rexx!

Check out the value() function and you will be all set to query/set
them.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:27:57 GMT
 Environmental Variable
Thanks.

K1ng

Quote:
> Welcome to the great world of Rexx!

> Check out the value() function and you will be all set to query/set
> them.

> --
> Michael Lueck
> Lueck Data Systems

> Remove the upper case letters NOSPAM to contact me directly.

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:03:20 GMT

1. Environmental variable for vw home on linux

2. Setting DOS environmental variable

3. Environmental variables in Rexx program (NT)

4. Environmental variables in MASM 6.11d setup

5. Environmental variables in MASM 6.11d setup

6. Environmental variables

7. Environmental Variables in LE COBOL on an IBM mainframe

8. Environmental Variable from MF COBOL

9. Setting environmental variables from f77

10. Environmental variable $PYTHONPATH

11. Command Line Arguments & Environmental Variables

12. invoke tcl GUI and environmental variable