Object REXX for AIX and DB2
Author Message
 Object REXX for AIX and DB2

Anyone using Object Rexx for AIX and DB2 UDB v5.2 Enterprise Extended
Edition?

I'm new to Object REXX and am trying to run some of the supplied samples
that come with DB2 UDB, in particular the dynamic.cmd.  I can't get the
statement rcy=SysAddFuncPkg("db2rexx") to successfully execute.  I've tried
giving it the absolute path but still no success.  db2rexx is located in
/usr/lpp/db2_05_00/lib.

Does anyone out there have any ideas?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Porting from REXX on VM to Object REXX on AIX or W2000

2. Support for REXX and Object REXX for Windows/AIX

3. rexx & db2 on AIX

4. Problem of connection DB2 with Object REXX

5. Object Rexx and DB2

6. Object Rexx and DB2 Server for NT

7. AIX Trial Version of Object REXX

8. AIX Trail Version of Object REXX

9. Object REXX for AIX BETA available for download.

10. Object Rexx access to DB2 universal database

11. DB2 and Object REXX on NT Alpha?

12. REXX/DB2 = COBOL/DB2 ???